A final design review has been completed by Boeing on a U.S. Air Force program for information sharing and improved communications. The program is called Talon HATE, which combines information from fighter networks, national sources and joint command-and-control assets.
- Final design review completed on info-sharing system
- It is Time to Get Serious about Architecting ICT
- Malaysia: Our skies will not be safe until nations share their knowledge
- Award: Program Management, Project Management and Technical Support Services
- The Visa Waiver Program: Enhancing Security, Promoting Prosperity
TagsBiometrics Border Security Boston Marathon Bureau of Justice Assistance Central Intelligence Agency CIA Cloud Computing Commentary counterterrorism Cybersecurity Data Sharing Defense Information Systems Agency Department of Defense Department of Homeland Security department of Justice DHS DISA DoD DOJ FBI Federal Bureau of Investigation Fusion Centers Homeland Security IJIS IJIS Institute Immigration and Customs Enforcement Immigration Issues Information Sharing Environment Intelligence Community International Information Sharing ISE Kshemendra Paul Law Enforcement Local Information Sharing National Information Exchange Model National Security National Security Agency NIEM NSA ODNI Predictive Policing Secure Communities Success Stories terrorism terrorist